Thuha Nguyen grew up in Chicago, Illinois. In 2009, she moved to Houston, TX to help her family recover from Hurricane Ike. After calling Houston, Texas her new home, she obtained her law degree at South Texas College of Law.
During her legal career, Thuha worked for several law firms and organizations, aiding the unfortunate and those in need of legal help.
At South Texas College of Law, she was appointed as president of the Animal Legal Defense Fund and Asian Pacific American Law Student Association, in which she helped raise thousands of dollars for a variety of Houston-based organizations.
Thuha enjoys volunteering for the Houston SPCA and Houston Pets Alive, fostering animals, and fishing. She joined Sutliff & Stout in July 2017 where her passion is to make a positive difference in every client she meets.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- University of Houston-Clear Lake, B.S. Political Science
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern Districts of Texas
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Asian American Bar Association
- Foster Parent for Houston SPCA
- Volunteer for Houston Volunteer Lawyers Programs