Our mission as personal injury attorneys is to make the communities we are a part of safer. In the courtroom, we pursue this mission by holding people and organizations accountable when their negligence results in devastating injuries to others. In the Houston and Austin communities, we pursue this mission by offering free cab rides on major drinking holidays. Online, we pursue this mission by providing information and research that helps people make smarter, safer choices.
Media? If you’re interested syndicating our studies, or you’d like to schedule an interview with one of our attorneys, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch with you within 24 hours.
- Survey: 60% of Texans Say They Never Use Their Phone While DrivingSeptember 18, 2017
- Cell Phone Related Crashes, Deaths on the Rise in TexasMarch 26, 2017
- The Most Dangerous Intersections for Austin PedestriansMarch 1, 2017
- The Top 50 Lawyer Movies on NetflixJanuary 14, 2017
- The Problem of Underinsured and Uninsured Drivers in TexasDecember 2, 2016
- How to Make Teens Safer DriversJuly 28, 2016
- Survey: 68% of Texans Support Ban on Texting While DrivingApril 22, 2016
- The Most Dangerous Pedestrian Intersections in HoustonDecember 9, 2015
- Distracted Driving Laws in the USOctober 8, 2015