Houston Personal Injury Lawyers
Fierce Advocates for the Injured in Texas
Our Houston personal injury law firm is guided by a singular belief: That access to competent legal representation – regardless of income or social standing – is a fundamental right. If you or a loved has been seriously injured, we want to help.
In advocating for your rights our immediate goal is to be of service. That’s why we’re glad to come to your home or the hospital to speak with you about your options and begin working on your claim.
We’ll then turn our attention to the task of being effective personal injury lawyers, and that means taking the proper measures to ensure a fair and just outcome for you. Whether it comes in the form of a settlement or a jury verdict, a fair and just outcome will secure both the medical treatment that you require to heal, and compensation for other harms you might suffer, such as lost wages and pain and suffering.
We invite to call, text, or email our personal injury law office to discuss your situation. We provide completely free, no-obligation case reviews, so that you can understand whether hiring a personal injury attorney is in your best interest.
How We Help Our Clients
See All Client Testimonials
Get to Know Sutliff & Stout
If you’ve been injured, it’s essential that you find the best Houston personal injury lawyers to represent your interests.
Decades of Experience
Superb Avvo Ratings
See Full List of Case Results
Our Practice Areas
- What to Do After an Accident
- How to Report a Car Accident in Texas
- Do I Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
- Determining Fault in a Car Accident
- Causes and Liability in Truck Accidents
- Evidence in Commercial Truck Accident Cases
- Parties Involved in Commercial Truck Accident Cases
- Timing is Critical in Truck Accident Cases
- Steps to Take Following a Motorcycle Accident
- Texas Motorcycle Accident FAQ
- Safety Tips for Avoiding a Motorcycle Accidents
- Texas Motorcycle Laws: The Basics
- What is a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
- What Damages can be Claimed for Wrongful Death?
- The Elements of a Successful Wrongful Death Claim
- Texas Wrongful Death Statute of Limitations
Free Personal Injury Guides
View All Personal Injury Guides